Historical charm. Natural beauty. Extraordinary living.
Dataw Island’s centuries-old live oaks draped in Spanish moss will captivate your senses and amaze your guests as you enjoy golfing on our two recently-renovated courses, playing tennis, croquet, bocce, boating, and just living the relaxed yet active coastal lifestyle.
Whether your idea of paradise comprises social activities, clubs, sports, wellness, history, nature, art, and voluntarism or gathering with friends for a sweet tea, Dataw Island charms all who visit with her genteel Southern charm and open, welcoming atmosphere.
DATAW ISLAND AMENITIES
- 24 Hour Manned Gated Entrance
- 25,000 square foot Golf Clubhouse with Formal and Casual Dining
- Two Championship Golf Courses
- The Cotton Dike designed by Tom Fazio
- Morgan River Signature Course designed by Arthur Hills
- 16,000 square foot Dataw Island Community Center
- Fitness Center, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
- 1,600 square foot Tennis Center with 8 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Two Championship Croquet Courts
- Full-Service Deepwater Marina with 83 Wet Slips and 300 Dry Stacks